I offer tutoring for all K12 math subjects:
- Elementary math
- Algebra 1
- Algebra 2
Each student has unique needs, goals and abilities; therefore each course is tailored to meet these needs. Some typical course plans are listed below. Often it will be a combination of some of these elements.
- Working with students during the school year to get good grades.
- Working with students who are not challenged in school.
- Working with gifted students to identify and further develop their talent.
- Developing student's logical and critical thinking abilities.
- Reviewing last year's math subject (usually during summer).
- Preparing students for the next year's subject
(usually during summer).
- Preparing students for final exams, NJ ASK and other tests.
- Developing specific skills for standardized tests.
- Specialized course for students with learning disabilities.
- Crash course to help struggling students to move forward.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions and for a free consultation.